WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR TONIGHT’S GIRL’S NIGHT IN
CLICK TO VOLUNTEER
Click here for the latest schedules and standings in the league.
Football practice until the end of the season will be Tuesday and Thursday 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM (7:30 for Tykes)
ALL PRACTICES ARE NOW IN FULL PADS
Cheer Practices are now for CHEERFEST ONLY. Practice will be Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Remember that we are a volunteer organization. We rely on volunteers to make our practices and especially our game days a success. See your team manager for volunteer opportunities. Also, many teams have online sign ups for volunteers posted on their TeamSnap home page.
Little Tigers Basketball Registration is open click below for details
- Each family is required to complete a minimum of 5 hours of volunteer work for the club.
- A minimum of 2 hours per family must be completed in the concession stand.
- Other opportunities are chain gang, taking pictures at games, video taping games, announcing games, writing game summaries for the newspaper, tracking play counts, working at or setting up special events such as weigh in, Friday Night Lights, Orange and Black Scrimmage, Tiger Time Out and Cheer Fest.
- SPECIAL EVENTS WILL HAVE AN ONLINE SIGNUP-emails will be sent with the link and available on the website.
- These will be coordinated and tracked by your team manager.
- Failure to complete your volunteer hours will result the loss of your $100 preseason deposit.
- Volunteer opportunities will be communicated and coordinated through your team manager. Once the teams are split for the season your team will be assigned a team manager. Additional opportunities may arise throughout the season from the club as a whole, not just your team.