END OF THE YEAR BANQUET-GOSHEN ELEMENTARY
For our end of the year banquet, you will have the gym at your scheduled time for awards and the end of the year banquet, after that there will be cupcakes in the cafeteria.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5
12:00 TYKES DEWERFF
1:00 8U STORY
2:00 9U MCMEEN
3:00 9U DOCKERY
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6
1:00 11U POCHEK
2:00 7U WEAVER
3:00 11U STALEY
END OF THE YEAR SURVEYS
Please fill out the survey about your 2015 Season. If you have multiple children, you will need to fill one out for each child (they are team/ squad specific). This is our only way to emphasize the good points of the year and to also be able to imporve our club for the 2016 Season.
Surveys are emailed out through club emails. They are also on your TeamSnap Homepage for each team/squad.
(from a PC- they will be on the initial screen after selecting your team)
(on the Mobile App- they are located under the overview tab)
Equipment turn in continues THIS Tuesday (November 24)
from 6-7:30 PM at Tiger Country.
FOOTBALL Equipment Return Process:
· Wash and dry all equipment including pants, all three jerseys, belt, and equipment bag. Please make sure bag is dry and do not put wet or damp uniforms in equipment bag.
· Wipe down all pant pads and shoulder pads removing any mud or dirt before turning in. Let air dry.
· Remove all stickers (including number stickers and “award” stickers”) and striper tape from helmet. We will not accept helmets back until all stickers are removed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of all or a portion of your deposit.
· Wipe down helmet inside and out with water and a soft cloth (do not use any type of cleaner on the helmet as it can damage the shell) to remove mud, dirt, and sweat. Remove mouth guard and any special equipment (face shields, etc..). Let air dry.
· Please keep tag on equipment bag until you are ready to turn it in.
· Items that MUST to be turned in: White (or black) practice pants, black game pants, 7 pant pads, belt, helmet, shoulder pads, orange game jersey, white game jersey, black practice jersey.
· Do NOT return: Socks, mouth guards, integrated pants, girdles, wristbands, personal items, shorts, t-shirts, etc.
· For Football Equipment, if you have questions about the equipment return process, please contact Dusty Reames at 618-792-2236 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEER Uniform Return Process:
· Wash, and remove all stains from all uniform parts. Do not dry uniforms.
· Items that MUST to be turned in: Cheer Shells and Skirts
· Do NOT return: Bows, briefs, jackets, etc.
For Cheer Uniforms, if you have questions about the equipment return process, please contact Kelly Ruehl at 773-426-2277, e-mail email@example.com or Debbie Drake at 618-513-0008, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deposit Checks: During the handout process you received all the equipment necessary to participate in the LTF program. The $100 work duty / equipment deposit will be returned to you when your work duty hours have been fulfilled and your football equipment has all been returned clean and in good order. Team Managers and Squad Managers have kept track of your work duty hours and concession stand sign ins were kept for the concession stand duty. If you are unsure if you have fulfilled your work duty hours, please contact your team manager. If you have not fulfilled your work duty hours, its not too late. We have playoffs, equipment turn-ins and awards banquets for which you can earn your deposit back. Work duty hours are fulfilled after 5 hours of approved service to the club which must include 2 hours of concessions duty per family.
End of the Year Banquet
December 5 & 6
- Each family is required to complete a minimum of 5 hours of volunteer work for the club.
- A minimum of 2 hours per family must be completed in the concession stand.
- Other opportunities are chain gang, taking pictures at games, video taping games, announcing games, writing game summaries for the newspaper, tracking play counts, working at or setting up special events such as weigh in, Friday Night Lights, Orange and Black Scrimmage, Tiger Time Out and Cheer Fest.
- SPECIAL EVENTS WILL HAVE AN ONLINE SIGNUP-emails will be sent with the link and available on the website.
- These will be coordinated and tracked by your team manager.
- Failure to complete your volunteer hours will result the loss of your $100 preseason deposit.
- Volunteer opportunities will be communicated and coordinated through your team manager. Once the teams are split for the season your team will be assigned a team manager. Additional opportunities may arise throughout the season from the club as a whole, not just your team.